Building a New Shed? Besides supplying you with all your sheeting, purlins, fixtures & fittings we can now also supply you with your customised flashing, trims & guttering, made to your exact design and colour to suit your requirements. We supply anything from a Commercial Unit, Industrial Unit, Agricultural Unit or even a Domestic Unit.
Our maximum length is 6.4 metres. The Gauges would be from .5mm to .7mm by most girths.
We can supply you with Polyester or Paint finish, a PVC or Plastisol finish. We have all standard colours plus more & all ex-stock. Finish off your unit perfectly with a variety of colours to make your unit standout. Some customers chose their colour to match the branding colours of the business.
We can custom make flashing to suit any type of roof. Even if you have an old building and want to replace the flashing, we can supply a free no obligation quotation, just give us a call +353429376314
Why chose O’Connor Roofing Supplies Ltd?
- We will give you a free no obligation quote
- We have knowledgeable staff to answer any of your questions
- We have high quality products but at the best prices
- We can make all to order, specific to your requirements
- Short turnaround times
- Extensive range of materials and colours
- Delivery Nationwide, full or part loads
Get in touch today for more information or a free quotation +353429376314 or email@example.com
Different Types of Flashing and Guttering are:
- Barge / Verge Flashing is generally used where gable sheets meet roof sheets.
- Corner Flashings are used where the sides sheeting meets the gable sheeting.
- The door canopy is a flashing over a door opening. The door canopy usually covers the door track and running gear.
- Internal ridge generally used at the apex to close off the joint where two sheets meet.
- Drip Flashing is generally used at the bottom of the side and gable sheets to throw water off the wall below.
- A raised ridge canopy is used at the apex of a roof. The raised ridge is used to help air flow in the agricultural unit
- Ridge Capping / Apex Flashing is generally used at the very top of an apex roof where the sheets meet.
- The highline gutter can come in any length up to 8m and is customised to suit each job. We also supply the stop ends, outlets and straps required.
- The 4″ bevel gutter comes in 4.8m lengths and we also supply the brackets, stop ends, outlets and down pipes as required.
- The 4″ bevel self hanging gutter comes in 4.8m lengths and we also supply the stop ends, outlets and down pipes as required.
- The half round gutter is available in both 5 and 6″. It comes in 1.8m lengths and we also supply the brackets, stop ends, outlets and down pipes as required.
For more information contact our sales team.
+353429376314 or firstname.lastname@example.org